Dear Industry Partner,
We invite you to join us in Delhi NCR to participate as an exhibitor at our 7th Annual National Venous Interventional Summit, VAICON 2014. This event will take place February 6th to 8th 2014 at Hotel Hilton Garden Inn, Gurgaon, India. It serves as the premier National Venous Meeting, targeted at Physicians, Surgeons, Vascular Surgeons, Radiologists, Cardiologists, Dermatologists, and others, marking an opportunity for comprehensive education on the treatment of patients with venous disease
It is our goal to present the most current technologies and future strategies for venous treatment, while providing attendees with the knowledge and tools required to implement a venous program at their own institution. Our special focus this year will be entire surgeons in training or postgraduates.
VAICON 2014 will feature several quick-paced didactic lectures, given by a multidisciplinary group of physicians who are experienced in developing venous programs. Courses will highlight real-world experience in a “boutique setting”, which allows for participant and faculty interaction on a deeper level.
A new addition to this program will be the hands on training courses running simultaneously during the tea breaks for postgraduates.
Furthermore, our “Faculty Consult” will give attendees the chance to meet informally with faculty in the Exhibit Hall, encouraging one-on-one discussion at an expert level.
Industry symposia, and case reviews are just a few of the many additional highlights.
This Industry Prospectus outlines several levels of support and opportunities for participation in VAICON 2014.
It is our hope that some, if not several, of these options are in line with your company’s outlook for the future, and that you will join us in our effort toward venous interventional innovation.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
VAICON 2014 Industry Event CoordinatorThe Venous Endovascular Interventional Strategies group is focused primarily on providing a “How To” meeting to interested healthcare providers, such as Vascular Medicine Specialists, Vascular Surgeons, Radiologists, Cardiologists, Vascular Technologists, and Registered Nurses who are interested in advancing their knowledge and skills in venous interventions, with the ultimate goal of developing a local venous interventional program.
VAICON 2014 – The Program
- Comprehensive and focused program covering all aspects of venous disease, amounting to 3 days of general and concurrent sessions led by a multidisciplinary group of experienced physicians
- Keynote lectures from nationally and internationally known faculty, featuring topics such as The Year in Venous Disease, Innovations in Clinical Practice, and Venous Thromboembolism
- Lectures covering Basic Venous Anatomy, Women’s Health, Prophylaxis & Medical Management, Acute Thrombo-Embolism, Chronic Venous Disease, Special Venous Challenges, Wound Care, Practice Building, and Great Cases & Complications
- Sessions featuring non-invasive venous testing; and topics such as Superficial Venous Interventions, Deep Venous Interventions, and Cosmetic Venous Practices
- Faculty Consults during Exhibit Hall Breaks, providing opportunities for one-on-one faculty-attendee interaction
- Industry sponsored lunch and dinner symposia, as well as evening reception/social program
- CME credit offered by Nationally Accredited provider (applied for)- HMC
- Unique and well-appointed venue that provides an environment conducive to learning/hands-on training and networking for all attendees.
- A unique opportunity ti witness + interact with the world famous Vascular Birthmarks Foundation, USA, who would be present to demonstrate the latest in the field of VBM and their challenging treatment (awaiting confirmation)
Invited International Speakers
- Dr Ted King, National Medical Director, Vein Clinics of America
- Dr Prof Uhl, France
- Dr Mark Malouf, Australia
- Dr Alun H Davies – Professor of Vascular Surgery, Charing Cross Hospital, London.
Supporter Benefits for Sponsorship at VAICON 2014LEAD SPONSOR: Rs. 15 , 00,000 (15 Lacs)
- Banquet sponsorship. Entire Banquet area will have sponsors logo at various places
- Sponsorship ads during one entire scientific session
- 1 large stall.
- Conference website – logo and link. “Lead Sponsor” mentioned
- Conference email and flier announcements – logo and link. “Lead Sponsor” mentioned
- Preliminary and final program – mention as lead sponsor
- Separate Individual Signage at entrance to the Main Hall
GOLD SPONSOR: Rs. 800,000 (Rs. 8 Lacs)
- Sponsorship ads during one scientific session
- 1 Regular Stall
- Conference website – logo and link
- Conference email and flier announcements – logo and link
- Preliminary and final program – mention as “Gold Sponsor”
- Signage at entrance to Main Hall
- 3 full registrations including Banquet tickets
SILVER SPONSOR: Rs. 500,000 (Rs. 5 Lacs)
- Sponsorship ads during two scientific lectures
- 1 Regular Stall
- Conference website – logo and link
- Conference email announcements – logo and link
- Preliminary and final program – mention
- Signage at entrance to Main Hall
- 2 Full registrations including Banquet tickets
BRONZE SPONSOR: Rs. 400,000 (Rs. 4 Lacs)
- Sponsorship of one scientific lecture
- 1 Regular Stall
- Conference website - logo
- Conference email announcements – logo
- Preliminary and final program – mention
- Signage at entrance to Main Hall
- 2 Full Registration including Banquet tickets
Scientific Lecture Sponsorship: Rs. 300,000 (Rs. 3 Lacs)
- Adequate mention during the lecture and in program
- 1 Full Registration including Banquet Ticket
Lunch Sponsorship: Rs. 250,000 (Rs. 2.5 Lacs) – Each on (Friday/Saturday)
Complete sponsorship of one luncheon (2 available, on Friday and Saturday)
Sponsorship ads during the entire luncheon
Video of ads of sponsor displayed in halls during the luncheon session
2 Full registration including Banquet ticket
I stall 3’ x 3’
Dinner Sponsorship: on Saturday 8th
(Rs. 5 lacs) - Each on (Thursday/Friday/Saturday)
Sponsorship of the Farewell Dinner on 26th
Display of banner and ads of sponsor during the dinner
Mention in conference website and program
2 Full registrations including Banquet ticket
1 Regular Stall 3’ x 3’
CME Sponsorship: 6th Feb 2014, Thursday. 2 pm to 6 pm
Lunch and Scientific Session of CME Sponsored by a Single Sponsor with adequate promotional facility for the Sponsor during the Lunch and entire CME Event.
Rs. 5 lacs
REGULAR STALL: Rs. 150,000
- 2 Full Registrations including Banquet ticket
For all sponsors:
One electronic list of pre-registered attendees, to be distributed 3 weeks prior to event date
One electronic final attendee list, to be distributed within 2 weeks of event completion
Exhibitor Ask hotel for confirmation
Thursday, Feb 6 th
12:00 noon – 5 00 pm
Friday, Feb 7th
8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday, Feb 8th
8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday, Feb 8th
5:00pm – 8:00pm
PRELIMNARY EXIHIBIT HALL DIAGRAMS
Industry Exhibitors are encouraged to make their lodging arrangements through the block of rooms booked by VAICON 2014.
We also encourage you to bring your family and friends to experience Gurgaon. The event schedule has been crafted specifically to allow leisure time for attendees and industry partners to enjoy local attractions, cuisine, shopping, clubbing, and special cultural program in Kingdom of Dreams. Delhi is very well connected by road, rail & is central to the “Golden Triangle”, - Agra-Jaipur-Delhi. The imperial grandeur of colonial Delhi, the majestic Rashtrapati Bhavan, India Gate, Red Fort & Jama Masjid are a not to be missed options.
INDUSTRY GUIDELINES AND REGULATIONS
Conditions and Rules:
It is understood that the following conditions and rules are agreed to as part of the contract between VAICON 2014 and those who purchase exhibition space at the conference. VAICON 2014 shall have the authority to interpret and enforce these rules. All matters not covered by these rules are subject to the discretion of VAICON 2014. All decisions so made shall be binding on all parties as the original rules. The exhibiting Company or its representative who fails to observe these conditions or the terms of the contract may be excluded from the Exhibition without refund.
General Terms and Conditions:
VAICON 2014 reserves the right to take the following actions at any time during the Exhibition and at its sole discretion:
- Terminate this agreement or decline to provide space to an Exhibitor for any reason, including but not limited to Exhibitor conduct, or Exhibitor us, promotion and/or distribution of material(s) and/or content, that is objectionable to VAICON 2014 or is not consistent with VAICON 2014’s rules and regulations.
- Prohibit any exhibit, or part thereof, that violates this Agreement or is, in any other way, not suitable for, or not in keeping with the character and spirit of, the Exhibition
- Close any exhibit that is determined by VAICON 2014 to be too loud or disruptive and/or to disturb other exhibits because of, among other things, material, content or method of operation; and /or
- Refuse to permit an Exhibitor who violates this Agreement to participate in one or more future VAICON conferences.
Terms of Payment:
Upon VAICON 2014 receipt of the Exhibitor Support Application, the main contact will receive an email confirmation notice with an invoice and payment instructions.Payment Schedule:
A deposit of 50% for all sponsorship and exhibit space is due by 15th July 2013. An additional 25% is due by 15th October 2012. Final 25% is due by 15th December 2013.Payment Instruction:
Payment should made out to VAICON 2014
Account number : "VAICON 2014"
Account No. : 12371131003129
IFSC Code : ORBC0101237
Branch : OBC Bank, Sec 32, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122001, India.
Cancellations must be received in writing from the primary contact on file. An Exhibitor submitting an application and contract will be immediately financially liable for a 10% cancelation fee for the entire space and a 20% cancelation fee after 10 days. After November 30th 2013, there will be no refunds issued for exhibit space cancellations. The Exhibitor will be obligated to pay the total rental cost of the exhibit space as outlined in the Exhibit Space Application and Contract. VAICON 2014 reserves the right to resell any returned exhibit space.
Occupancy by Exhibitor
It is further agreed that actual occupancy of the space reserved by the Exhibitor is of the essence. If Exhibitor with a booth display does not occupy the space by 8:00 pm on Thursday 6th Feb, VAICON 2014 may occupy or cause said space to be occupied as it may deem best for the interest of VAICON 2014 without in any way releasing the Exhibitor from any liability hereunder. Furthermore, if the Exhibitor does not occupy/staff the space, all rights of a VAICON 2014 Exhibitor will be revoked. All exhibits/displays must remain staffed and fully intact through the exhibit hall hours. Premature dismantling of and/or failure to fully staff said space during the entire show could result in the loss of future exhibit participation.
VAICON 2014 may amend these rules and regulations at any time, and all amendments so made shall be binding on Exhibitors equally with the original rules and regulations.
Venous Association of India is committed to presenting CME activities that promote improvements or quality in healthcare and are independent of the control of commercial interests.
Commercial Support is defined as financial, or in-kind, contributions given by a commercial interest*, which is used to pay all or part of the costs of a CME activity. All exhibitors are expected to comply with the rules and regulations as outlined by the Medical Council of India.
CME Terms, Conditions, and Purposes Independence
- This activity is for scientific and educational purposes only and will not promote any specific proprietary business interest of the Commercial Interest.
- The Accredited Provider (Venous Association of India) is responsible for all decisions regarding the identification of educational needs, determination of educational objectives, selection and presentation of content, selection of all persons and organizations that will be in a position to control the content of the CME, selection of education methods, and the evaluation of the activity.
Appropriate Use of Commercial Support
- The Accredited Provider will make all decisions regarding the disposition and disbursement of the funds from the Commercial Interest.
- The Commercial Interest will not require the Accredited Provider to accept advice or services concerning teachers, authors, or participants or other education matters, including content, as conditions of receiving this grant.
- All commercial support associated with this activity will be given with the full knowledge and approval of the Accredited Provider. No other payments shall be given to the director of the activity, planning committee members, teachers or authors, join sponsor, or any others involved with the supported activity.
- The Accredited Provider will upon request, furnish the Commercial Interest documentation detailing the receipt and expenditure of the commercial support.
- Product-promotion material or product-specific advertisement of any type is prohibited in the CME activity. The juxtaposition of editorial and advertising material on the same products or subjects is not allowed. Live or enduring promotional activities must be kept separate from the CME activity.
- The Commercial Interest may not be the agent providing the CME activity to the learners.
- The Accredited Provider will ensure that the source of support from the Commercial Interest, either direct or “in-kind,” is disclosed to the participants at the time of the activity. This disclosure will not include the use of a trade name or a product-group message. The acknowledgement of commercial support may state the name, mission, and clinical involvement of the company of institution and may include corporate logos and slogans, if they are not product promotional in nature.
* Definition of a Commercial Interest as any proprietary entity producing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients.
Distribution of Product Information
Distribution of printed materials by industry or its agents is limited to the exhibitor’s booth area in the VEINS Exhibit Hall. Companies may not display or demonstrate products, solicit orders or distribute advertising materials at any location other than their assigned exhibit booth space.
Distribution of product information by companies that are not registered exhibitors will not be permitted.
Any and all disputes with respect to VAICON 2014 Exhibitor Rules and Regulations must be taken up with VAICON 2014 2014
It is further agreed that in the case that said premises shall be destroyed by fire or the elements, or by any other cause, or in the case of government intervention or regulation, military activity, strikes, or any other circumstances that make it impossible or inadvisable for VAICON 2014 to hold the Exhibition or portion thereof at the time and place herein provided, this Agreement shall terminate and the said Exhibitor shall and does hereby waive any claim for property or other damages or compensation except the prorated return on the amount paid after deduction by VAICON 2014 of actual expenses incurred in connection with the Exhibition, and there shall be no further liability on the part of either party.
Liability and Insurance
Venous Association of India and the at Hotel Hilton Garden Inn, Gurgaon, India and their officers, directors, agents, employees or representatives (hereafter referred to as the indemnities) shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to the Exhibitor, or to the Exhibitor’s employees or property, prior, during or subsequent to the period covered by this Agreement. To the extent permitted by law the Exhibitor, on signing this contract, expressly releases the indemnities from, and agrees to indemnify same against, any and all claims for such loss, damage or injury. The Exhibitor also agrees to indemnify the indemnities from any and all liability, costs or damages arising out of or relating to acts or omissions of the Exhibitor, its agents or employees including any security personnel hired directly by the Exhibitor pursuant to the procedures enumerated below.
In no event shall Venous Association of India or the Hotel Hilton Garden Inn, Gurgaon or any of its officers, directors, agents or employees be liable to Exhibitors for any amount beyond the booth rental fee actually paid by the Exhibitor to VAICON 2014 with respect to which or in connection with which liability is asserted for any indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages (including but not limited to claims for lost profits) arising out of or relating to The VAICON 2014 event, the rental of booth space, the conduct of VAICON 2014 and any breach of contract, or any other act, omission or occurrence.
Damage of Property
Exhibitors are liable for any damage caused to Exhibition building, floors, walls, columns standard booth equipment or other Exhibitors’ property. Exhibitors may not apply paint, lacquer, adhesive or any other coating to building columns and floors, or to standard booth equipment.
Compliance with the Law
Exhibitors, exhibits, and exhibit materials and displays shall be at all times in compliance with all applicable local laws and regulations.
Use of VAICON 2014 name and Venous Association of India name
The use or display in any manner or medium of VAICON 2014 or Venous Association of India logo, acronym, marks or copyrighted materials is not permitted, and no reference, implication or use of such name, logo, acronym, marks or copyrighted materials may be made to claim or imply endorsement, affiliation or approval of any product, service or program without the express, prior written consent of VAICON 2014.
Registration and Admission
Admission to the Exhibition will be by official badge obtained upon registration, entitling the wearer to attendance in accordance with admission policies. The badge is not transferable. VAICON 2014 shall have sole authority over admission policies at all times. After opening day, if for any reason an Exhibitor or representative with a proper badge desires to enter the exhibit area in advance of the prescribed time, or after closing hours, a request specifying the reason and giving all names of persons who will enter the exhibit area in accordance with such request shall be presented to VAICON 2014 for approval. Exhibitors receiving approval will be required to have an official security representative escort the group to the designated booth. All costs associated with admission during non-official hours, including but not limited to security, will be the responsibility of the Exhibitor.
VAICON 2014 reserves the right to refuse admission or eject from the Exhibition any person whose conduct is deemed by VAICON 2014 to be disorderly or unbecoming. The license granted by admission to the Exhibition may be terminated by tendering to the attendee the purchase price of admission to the Exhibition.
In the interest of safety and injury prevention, no one under 21 years of age (infants included) will be permitted in the exhibit hall during move-in, the duration of the Exhibition, and move-out. VAICON 2014 reserves the right to require proof of age prior to admission to the Exhibition.
VAICON 2014 reserves the right to rent an exhibit space to any other Exhibitor or use said space for such purposes as it may see fit without any liability on its part should the Exhibitor’s space remain unoccupied six (6) hours prior to the official Exhibition opening or should the Exhibitor fail to make payment in full by the specified date in the Contract or space rental invoice. This clause shall not be construed as affecting the obligation of the Exhibitor to pay the full amount specified in the space rental invoice.
All exhibits must be staffed by at least one attendant during ALL exhibit hours.
Dismantling or removing an exhibit or materials before the official closing of the show is prohibited. VAICON 2014 and the official show contractor are responsible for maintaining all in-and-out traffic schedules at the exhibit site and handling the move-in and move-out of all Exhibitors’ materials and equipment. VAICON 2014 and the official show contractor will also maintain control and have priority at the loading areas at all times. All shipments must be prepaid. Failure to comply will result in the Exhibitor at fault being barred from future The VAICON exhibitions.
Relocation of Exhibits
VAICON 2014 reserves the right to alter locations of exhibits as shown on the official floor plan, if deemed advisable and in the best interests of the Exhibition as determined by Show Management in its sole discretion.
Aisles and other spaces in the Exhibit Area not leased to Exhibitors shall be under the control of VAICON 2014. All displays, interviews, conferences, distribution of literature, lectures, audience seating/standing and the transactions of business of any nature shall be made WITHIN the space contracted. Temporary booth personnel shall be restricted to the same aforementioned rules as authorized Exhibitor personnel.
Exhibits must be confined to the exact space allocated. Circulars, publications, advertising matter and all kinds of promotional giveaways must be distributed only within booth spaces. Nothing can be posted on, tacked, nailed, screwed or otherwise attached to columns, walls, floors or other parts of the building or furniture. Signs, rails, etc., will not be permitted to intrude into or over aisles. Canvassing, exhibiting or distributing advertising matter outside the designated exhibit area is prohibited. Soliciting or demonstrating by an Exhibitor must be confined to the Exhibitor’s own booth. Distribution of the Exhibitor’s printed advertisements must be done within the Exhibitor’s own space. Persons who are not Exhibitors are prohibited from any detailing, exhibiting or soliciting within the Hotel Hilton Garden Inn. No exhibits, displays or advertising material of any kind will be allowed in the Hotel Hilton Garden Inn meeting rooms or hallways unless pre-approved by VAICON 2014. Failure to comply with this regulation can result in dismissal from the exhibit hall.
Noise and Offensive Odors
Exhibitors will take every reasonable precaution to minimize the noise of operating exhibits. Each exhibit will be operated in a dignified manner so as not to constitute an annoyance to adjoining Exhibitors.
Food and Beverage Samples
Exhibitors wishing to distribute food and/or beverages must obtain prior written permission from VAICON 2014. All approvals are subject to the use of exclusive in-house catering vendors when required. VAICON 2014 shall have the sole authority in determining the application of this regulation.
Photographing booths is limited to candid shots only of your own booth. Photographing other exhibits and booths is by permission only. Exhibitors and photographers shall not disrupt visitor traffic by clearing booths or aisles for photography during the regular Exhibition hours.
Fire, Safety and Health
The Exhibitor agrees to accept full responsibility for compliance with local, city and state fire, safety and health ordinances regarding the installation and operation of equipment or otherwise relating to the Exhibitor or his/her booth. Furthermore, all exhibit materials and equipment must be located within the booth and protected by safety guards and devices, where necessary, to prevent personal accident or injury to spectators or to other exhibitors. Only fireproof materials will be used in displays, and the necessary fire precautions will be a responsibility of the Exhibitor.
Hazards and Firearms
Equipment with sharp or protruding edges posing a potential danger to attendees and/or exhibit personnel, at whatever level, must have protective covering and/or be flagged. No firearms of any nature may be brought into the Convention Center.
Bank to Bank Direct Transfer Details:-
- Account: - VAICON 2014
- ACC NO: - 12371131003129
- IFSC: - ORBC0101237
- SWIFT CODE: - ORBCINBBAGGN.
- Branch : - OBC Bank, Sec 32, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122001, India.